4th edition The American Promise. It is a valuable online learning tool that will help reinforce topics studied in this class.
Links to Student Productivity Tools
Join.Me: ScreenShare https://join.me
The Guide to Grammar and Writing is sponsored by the Capital Community College Foundation, a nonprofit 501 c-3 organization. I have received permission to link to their site. Anyone who needs help or a refresher lesson with any aspect of writing from subject-verb agreements to how to start a paper should visit this site! I highly recommend it as one of the most valuable resources for students and instructors alike.
Guide to Grammar http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/
Guidelines to Writing a Philosophy Paper is written by Dr. Jim Pryor of NYU. Although his focus is on the philosophy paper, his principle points are applicable to history papers and answering the questions on my examinations. Please visit this site.
Links to Research Sources
Deeper Web Search Engines
- Harry A. Sprague Library (Montclair State University)
- Librarians' Internet Index
- Resources of Medieval Studies by Georgetown University
- The WWW Virtual Library
- University of Michigan's Humanities Text Initiative
- Virtual Library Museums Page
- Delete: The Virtue of Forgetting in the Digital Age
- ARTstor Facebook Page
- The Toulmin Model of Argumentation
Writing and Grammar Links
- Common Errors in English Usage
- Guide to Grammar and Writing
- Guidelines on Writing a Philosophy Paper
- The Research Room